CCIS Cultural Day 2020

CCIS Culturals Day was held on 10-02-2020 at 11 am in the college auditorium. The programme began with a prayer song followed by lighting of lamp. Prof. Sridhar Acharya, Dean,College of Computer Science and Information Science addressed the gathering.All the staff and students of CCIS college were present.As a part of this programme various competitions were held.Competitions and Results are as follows

  • Solo Singing


  1. Jibin - I BSc (I)
  2. Joswin - I BCA(I) & Dhanya - II BCA
  3. Adheena - I BCA


  • Group Singing


  1. Joswin & Team - Inurture
  2. Krishnapriya & Team - I BCA
  3. Dhanya & Team - II BCA


  • Group Dance


  1. Neeraja & Team - I BCA
  2. Shaheer & Team - I BCA

Inurture students also performed a skit and a mime show and with this the programme was concluded.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Srinivas University Annual Athletic Meet - 2020